Original Beard Oil
To ensure optimal beard health for all our customers, we have created a carefully balanced blend of the following natural ingredients, each chosen for its ability to moisturize, nourish, and stimulate not only your beard but the skin beneath.
Our handcrafted beard oil has been blended from 100% natural ingredients – no artificial scents, no preservatives, just pure, earthy goodness.
WARNING: Oil may cause you to have detailed visions of you catching breakfast from a stream with your bare hands, knocking down trees as you run through forests, and/or standing before a mountain sunset, axe in hand, beard flowing in the wind. You’ve been warned.
The original Sussex Beard Oil was developed in 2013 by Matt White of Sussex, New Brunswick. After growing a beard of epic proportions, he realized he was missing something. His burly beard was attracting a lot of attention, and one day someone asked him what he used in his beard. That’s when he knew he was missing something and began working on a formula for what would become the Sussex Beard Oil that thousands of customers around the globe have come to love.
Ingredients with Benefits:
- Cedar- woody scent, helps with dandruff/chindruff
- Peppermint- good for eczema
- Lavender- skin-healing, antibacterial, dandruff/chindruff, rashes, scars
- Rosemary- hair loss, dandruff/chindruff, greasy hair
- Tea Tree- dandruff/chindruff, oily skin, rashes, sunburns , antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, etc.
- Grapefruit – antibacterial, astringent stimulating scent, good for oily skin and hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil- emollient, high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E (which is also a natural preservative), great for dry skin and hair.
- Coconut Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing, soothing, natural sunscreen, good for eczema and psoriasis, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair.
- Argan oil- anti-inflammatory, good for acne, psoriasis, eczema and scars, improves skin metabolism and moisture retention, moisturizes and adds shine to hair.
Recommended Dosage :
Start with 1 drop per inch of beard. Remember it’s much easier to add than take away.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 8 in|