Sussex Beard Oil
$ 22.95 CAD
- Cedarwood -Juniperus ashei (woody scent, helps with dandruff)
- Peppermint - Mentha arvensis (good for eczema)
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifoilum (skin-healing, antibacterial, dandruff, rashes, scars)
- Rosemary - Rosmarinus officinalis (hair loss, dandruff, greasy hair)
- Tea Tree - Melaleuca alternifolia (dandruff, oily skin, rashes, sunburns ,antibacterial, antisceptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, etc.)
- Grapefruit - Citrus racemosa (antibacterial, astringent stimulating scent, good for oily skin and hair)
- Sweet Almond Oil - Prunus dulcis var. Dulcis (emollient, high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E (which is also a natural preservative), great for dry skin and hair)
- Coconut Oil - Cocos nucifera (antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing, soothing, natural sunscreen, good for eczema and psoriasis, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair)
- Argan oil - Argania spinosa L. (anti-inflammatory, good for acne, psoriasis, eczema and scars, improves skin metabolism and moisture retention, moisturizes and adds shine to hair.
Our handcrafted beard oil has been blended from 100% natural ingredients – no artificial scents, no preservatives, just pure, earthy goodness.
We can tell you how our handcrafted beard oil has been blended from 100% natural ingredients, or how we use no artificial scents, no preservatives, and that it's 30ml of strength in bottle. However that still doesn't explain the essence of our oil.
Sussex Beard Oil provides an experience. You will long for those five minutes that you get to stand before your mirror every single morning so you can run the oil through your beard and lose yourself in the scent.
WARNING: Oil may cause you to have detailed visions of you catching breakfast from a stream with your bare hands, knocking down trees as you run through forests, and/or standing before a mountain sunset, axe in hand, beard flowing in the wind. You've been warned.